Residential House Cleaning Services
Home Cleaning Services Across Central PA’s Susquehanna Valley
You can depend on Marr Development Professional Cleaning for thorough residential house cleaning/maid services so that you can enjoy a clean home without the hassle of cleaning yourself.
If you have ever come home to an exceptionally clean space, you know how great it feels. Restore balance to your life by taking care of your home. Our trained team members have proven processes that will handle every inch of your home. Our house cleaning services/maid services ensure you have more time with your loved ones and can focus on the aspects of your lifestyle that are more important to you, rather than spending your time cleaning. It is time to live in the moment and leave the housekeeping to the professionals!
One-Time House Cleaning or Recurring
Sample Basic House Cleaning Procedures
Marr Development Professional Cleaning knows the preferences of every homeowner are different, so we can customize your house cleaning program for your unique home and lifestyle. Whether weekly, monthly, or somewhere in between, you choose the residential house cleaning program that best suits your needs. From basic cleaning to sprucing up your home before a holiday or special event, let us help!
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and windowsills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished and or vacuumed)
- Top of refrigerator cleaned if empty
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/shower and tiles cleaned
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Wastebaskets emptied
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed and /or mopped)
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
First Time, One-Time, or Special Request Cleaning
Sample Deep Cleaning Procedures
Homes can go through a lot of wear and tear. Keeping up with laundry, dishes, and vacuuming from one week to the next can go a long way to maintaining a tidy house, but every now and then, it’s a good idea to dive in and scrub those spaces that might be neglected during routine cleaning. Give your living space a little extra love by letting Marr Development Professional Cleaning perform a deep house cleaning service on your home before a holiday or special event or seasonally.
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place)
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed)
- Mini-blinds (dusted and washed)
- Moldings, baseboards, woodwork, and windowsills (hand washed or wiped)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- All cabinet fronts cleaned
- All doors (washed)
- Light switch plates (washed)
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- Tub/shower tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2-step stepstool.
Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as an added expense.
We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave. We try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Cleanings are by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 fee.
We do not provide laundry services or make beds unless special arrangements are made in advance.